* High DS ratio.
* Backlit dual display LCD.
* New series for general purposes.
* Ultra low power consumption in shutdown mode.
* Extended long time measuring reliability.
* Laser sighting on/off is switchable.
* ℃ or ℉ selectable.
* Electronic trigger lock.
* Temperature data storage.
* Audible alarms.
* Far distance temperature monitor.
* Electrical troubleshooting.
* Air conditioner.
* Manufacturing processes of semiconductor technology.
* Test terminals on circuits.
* Perform HVAC energy audits.
The Infrared Thermometer Models ST685 is non-contact high performance infrared temperature measuring instruments. Features include a 4 digits backlit dual display LCD, scan/hold/auto function and auto power off (about 6 seconds). To measure a temperature, point the unit at the food or object, pull the measuring trigger and hold. Make sure the target area is larger than the unit’s spot size. The single spot of laser is used for aiming only.