What is personal data?
Personal data means “Information about an individual by which an individual can be identified, whether directly or indirectly but does not include the information of the deceased in particular.”
Collection of personal data
The website will use lawful and fair methods to collect personal information only as necessary for the purpose of the website operation. We will collect the following personal information:
- Personal information such as first name, last name, etc.
- Contact information such as address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
- Company information such as company name, company address, etc.
- Account information such as username, password, etc.
- Other information that you voluntarily submit to us, such as articles, pictures, feedback, suggestions, etc.
How do we collect personal data?
We may receive your personal information in two ways:
- We receive personal information directly from you. We will collect your personal information from the service process as follows:
- In process for applying for services with us or the process of submitting a request to exercise rights with us
- In process for purchasing our products or services
- Your willing in conducting surveys or correspondence via email or other communication channels between you and us
- Collected information while using our website through your browser’s cookies.
- We receive your personal information from the following third parties:
- Google Analytic
Data processing purposes
We will collect your personal information to provide services to you under the purposes of using the service. Our website will not perform any other actions that are different from those stated in the purposes, unless there is a law to do so or there is a written request that can be done according to the law. Such information will be used for the following purposes:
- Create and manage user accounts
- Fulfill and manage orders
- Deliver products and services
- Improve products and services
- Send marketing and promotional communications
- Respond to inquiries and offer support
- Improve user experience
- Enforce terms and conditions and policies
- Protect from abuse and malicious users
- Responding to legal requests and prevent harm
- Operate the Calibration Laboratory website and services
- Customer Relationship Management
The rights of users
You have the right to do the following:
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your information
- Right of access to personal data: You have the right to access your personal data, request us to make copies of such personal data for you including asking us to disclose the acquisition of personal information that you have not provided consent to us
- Right to rectification of personal data: You have the right to verify the accuracy of your information and ask for it to be updated or corrected
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request us to delete your data for certain reasons
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to suspend the use of your personal data for certain reasons
- Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer your personal data provided to us to another data provider or yourself for some reason
- Right to object processing personal data: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for some reason.
You can contact our staff to submit a request to perform the above rights. Contact details appear in the section “Contact Us” below. You do not need to pay any fees in carrying out the above rights. We will consider and notify the result of your request within 30 days from the date we receive the request.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.cal-laboratory.com
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
Cookies also used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
- Allow you to login to your account, maintain user sessions and use our website continuously
- Study your behavior while using our website in order to improve it, make it easier, faster and more efficient for you
- Allow you to use the full functionality of our site, for example adding products to the cart, saving your favorite products, etc.
What types of cookies do we use ?
- Necessary cookies: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
- Functional cookies: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on the “Manage your consent” below. This will display the consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.